I have a variety and expanding collection of musical instruments.
Let’s see them all:
- We start of course with my beautiful cello.
- I also own an electric cello, for when the late hours call for some Bach.
- It all started with an acoustic guitar, though… it has turned into a bookshelf now.
- Got my second acoustic guitar. Looks like the same guitar as my first one, just slightly bigger.
- Then my sister gave me her keyboard. And Adele rolled into my live. #PunIntended
- My brother gave me his electric guitar for some heavy shredding.
- Since I loved shredding so much I bought my own Epiphone. Still the most beautiful guitar I have ever seen.
- This amp isn’t an instrument itself but I bought it together with my Epiphone.
- Neither an instrument but this is a cigarette amp. literarly an old cigarette package. With an amp build in!
- Time for some blues with this harmonica.
- I found this in Italy. My first pan flute!
- I got this lovely djembé as a present.
- I saw this flute on a market. And decided to annoy everyone near me.
- I wanted to play the trumpet, so I got myself a trumpet.
- A holiday isn’t complete without the lovely tunes of a ukulele… or two! Don’t they look cute together?
- Since I love playing the piano we… bought a piano!
- It isn’t mine but I do play it. The accordion from my father.
- Best Christmas present ever? A kalimba!
That’s it! For now….
(At the moment I am on the look-out for a didgeridoo.)